For nearly a decade now The Blueprint Life Tool has been used by people all over the world and from all walks of life to run and build their lives on a more solid foundation.
As we head into 2024 I want you to use your Blueprint to help you build a deeper sense of meaning and purpose in your
life - something that is lacking from our world and so many of our lives at this current point in time. For many of you that means you'll have to invest some time working on Part 1 of your Blueprint this December.
I also want you to focus on how you plan to contribute to your household, your workplace, your local community and most of all how you feel your unique gifts, talents & ideas can shape our world and our collective future in 2024. I've always believed in each and every one of you and your ability to create change and make things better for yourself and others - and I hope you use The Blueprint to help you find those significant answers and solutions that make our world just a little brighter.
Let's get to work and start building our lives, building our dreams and solving some of our greatest challenges in 2024. It doesn't matter where you're starting or how you might be feeling about your life - I believe we can build here, we can build now and we can build together.
The Blueprint Guide + Workbook consists of 10 specific parts that work together to make up The Before5am Life Building System and Framework. These 10 parts are designed to set anyone up and give them the tools and life - based skills they need to build their life on a more solid foundation. The Blueprint (Classic) breaks down the critical components + elements that our lives are made up of and gives the individual comprehension, clarity and awareness around themselves and their life.
The Blueprint teaches and educates people to develop real world and relevant life skills - that are essential to how they operate and function in all areas of life. The Blueprint is a life tool designed to build people up no matter where they are starting from or their situation or current circumstances. The Blueprint System gives people the opportunity to build the skills they need to add value to their workplace, their family & household and to society as a whole.
The Blueprint offers Adults (and Teenagers) the ability to gain a deeper understanding and comprehension of their life, the components and elements their life is made up of and how to configure and arrange those pieces in a way that best suits their uniqueness, their unique situation, their abilities and their aspirations.
Frequently asked questions
Who is The Blueprint Life Tool for:
1. For Individuals - The Blueprint Classic is for individuals (adults and teenagers) to help them develop their whole person and all aspects of their lives. The Blueprint is approachable and relevant for people of all ages and all walks of life.
2. For Teams and Groups - The Blueprint Classic has been designed in a way where it is both extremely effective for the individual, as well as helping to bring groups and teams together - building them up to work more effectively as a unit. The Blueprint is often used for team building.
3. For Projects - The Blueprint Classic is for any one setting up and starting a new business, project or starting out on a new career or life path.
4. For Businesses and Organizations - The Blueprint Classic is for any Business or Organization setting up a new division, venture,
project, campaign or initiative.
5. For Community Groups - The Blueprint Classic is a tool to bring you, your Organisation and the Community you serve together. This is a great way for Community Groups, charities and non profits to help build up the people they serve.
What is The Blueprint Life Tool:
1. The Blueprint is a 10 part comprehensive life system which breaks down the fundamental elements that allow you to build your life on a more solid foundation. The Blueprint Life tool is most commonly used for life management, developing structure and purpose & skills building.
2. The Blueprint Life Tool is made up of a Guide written by Joe Duncan and a Workbook that gives you space to write in, think in, plan in and build your life in. The Blueprint is easy to update, change and tailor to your specific needs & aspirations.
3. The Blueprint Life Tool is delivered in a Universal File Format (PDF) that can be used physically or digitally and can be easily distributed between team mates, colleagues, friends and family. It is most commonly printed out every month or quarter and used in a physical format.
How do I get The Blueprint:
1. The Blueprint is currently available at before5am.com/blueprint-life-tool for individual and family & friends user license purchase.
2. The Blueprint PDF Files are delivered directly to you via email upon purchase so you can get started on your Blueprint Life Tool immediately.
3. How do I access my Blueprint? Upon purchase of your Blueprint you will receive an email from before5am that will give you access to your unique download link. Once you download your Blueprint Guide and Workbook save it to all of your devices for easy access and safe keeping.
How do I implement The Blueprint into my life:
1. Install The Blueprint Life Tool on to your computer, tablet and phone. You can also print and bind physical copies of The guide & workbook for you to use as daily resource that you can easily update, change or modify when you need to.
2. You have full autonomy around how you want to best use The Blueprint Resource. It doesn't matter where you're starting, The Blueprint is able to be used on all levels of life experience - making it easy for you to implement into your life and use in all areas of your life.
3. The Blueprint is designed to be reviewed and updated weekly, monthly and quarterly - it's a great way of connecting with your team and family members or friends in new ways and empowering every one to stay on track and keep moving forward.
4. The Blueprint can be used in every area of your life and career. It is often used to plan out your days, weeks and quarters and can be used as a life management tool to help you organize your life and be more effective on all levels. You can use The Blueprint to plan out any area of your life or any upcoming life based endeavours or projects such as your wedding, upcoming promotion or starting a new business or dealing with the loss of your job.
5. The Blueprint is a life tool that is there to support you throughout your life and throughout the many ups and downs that you will experience over the course of your life. The Blueprint provides a safe space to organize your thoughts, find out what matters to you at any given time and workout what your next move will be in your own time and space.
6. Use the Blueprint as a family building tool that you can use with your partner to get on the same page and make life decisions together more effectively or work with your children to build routines + structure, learn to set goals and work together to discuss some of life's bigger issues and discover their own hopes and dreams. The Blueprint is a life building tool.
How do I know whether The Blueprint is for me:
The Blueprint is a life support tool first and foremost - universally built with every person in mind. The Blueprint is written in a friendly and approachable format that is easy to follow and gives you the tools to build yourself up, find mental clarity and create with an open mind once again. The Blueprint is designed to help people from all walks of life, from any background, culture or circumstance to build essential life skills that will allow them to develop self leadership, self respect and to believe in themselves and their own unique abilities and worth.
The Blueprint is a life tool that will support all ideas, dreams, aspirations as well as handle the many rigours and challenges that we all experience on a personal level from time to time in our life. It doesn't matter where you're starting or who you are - The Blueprint is something you can work on, create in and at the very least discover something new that will allow to lead a better life.